Monday, December 11, 2006

The Post I'd Never Thought I'd Write

I've been doing a great deal of thinking about the state of this blog, and I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer keep it up. So many wonderful things have happened in my life lately, and for now, I want to focus on those things because they make me happy. That's not to say that this hasn't given me a great deal of joy over the past year, but other things simply take precedence at the moment.

To every one of you who have brightened my day by stopping by, I want to thank you. Your friendship and support has meant more to me than you'll probably ever know. And though I won't be writing any more, you can be sure that I'll still be keeping track of all of you.

Take care of yourselves. I'll miss you.

So, for one last time...

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home