Wednesday, November 22, 2006

They're Kidding, Right?

I went shopping last night for some, um, naughtier attire that I need for an upcoming trip. You know, the kind that they don't sell at Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood. In fact, I think even Freddy himself would turn his perverted little nose up at the sight of the kinds of things I bought.

Chicago has hundreds of these tiny little mom & pop stores that service a more "exotic" clientele. Of course, being that their product is lingerie, they need to have a strict return policy. Hygiene and all, you know. However, there's strict, and then there's down-right funny. Here's an actual picture of my receipt. I swear, this is real. I couldn't make this shit up.



I'll leave you to your laughter.

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home