Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words, Right?


The Other Side of Branded
Originally uploaded by TrixieChicago.


Well, if that's true, then I've written about 42,000 words tonight...and that's barely even scratched the surface. I've got more, but out of respect for the privacy of my friends, I think I'll keep a few of the photographs to myself. However, as promised, I have posted a bunch of Fantasy Fest pics here, or you can just click on the flickr badge on my sidebar.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed taking them. We all had an amazing time, and I highly recommend that each and every one of you check out Fantasy Fest for yourselves.

I'll post some more tomorrow, along with some thoughts and stories. So, until then, happy perving!!!

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home