Thursday, November 02, 2006

Kissing the Water


Kissing the Water_R
Originally uploaded by TrixieChicago.


I think I'm going to forego the usual HNT, simply because I posted the equivalent of weeks worth of HNT's just yesterday. If you feel the need to see more skin, though, feel free to click on the photo above, or the Flickr badge on my sidebar. There's plenty of nekkidness there. I have also posted a few more sunset pics as well, for those of you who don't need to see my naked ass (or other parts) every day.

Now, as for the trip report I've been promising, I've decided against it. Why? Because I just don't think I'll be able to do it justice with mere words. It's something you have to experience for yourselves. I can tell you about it until I'm blue in the face, but you'll never get it until you're standing smack in the middle of it.

So instead, I'll hope that you'll enjoy the pictures, and that the images of fun and joy speak for themselves. I also hope that they'll inspire you to take the time to experience this amazing place at least once in your lifetime. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home