Monday, October 02, 2006

File This Under: My Heart Was in the Right Place

I do this all the time. I decide to start a project, get really excited about it, and then about half way through, I end up asking myself "What the hell was I thinking?" Now I'm sitting here wishing I'd never started, and without the time to write a decent post. So yeah, you're getting short-changed tonight. But I swear to you, my heart was in the right place.

Worse, I had planned to take the rest of the week off from posting because I've got some big plans for the rest of the week. So yeah, again, I feel like I'm letting you down, and I'll be feeling really, really bad about that while I'm lying in the sun, getting tan and drinking Mai-Tais.

Take care of yourselves, boys and girls. I'll be back next Tuesday.

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home