Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Week Long HNT...Or "Cheer Up the Dump"

What does one do when a friend is blue?

My friend Dan over at The Daily Dump is a little bit d
own at the moment. Being over 800 miles away, I thought there wasn't much I could do to make him feel better, but leave it to him to come up with a clever idea. His request? An entire week of Half Nekkid pictures.

Seeing as how he's made me smile and laugh out loud on a near daily basis for the better part of a year, I am more than happy to oblige him. But I've decided to take this one step further...give him something to REALLY smile about. So here's the plan:

The lovely Os, GENIUS creator of Half Nekkid Thursday, has give
n me permission to ask my beautiful female readers to email me Half Nekkid pictures of themselves for posting on my site throughout the next week. So from now until next Thursday, if you'd like to help me make a sweet man smile, please, send in a picture of yourself to the email address listed in my sidebar, and I'll gladly post the pictures each day. I'm hoping that the more pictures I get, the bigger Dan's smile will get. Of course, I'll be posting one of me each day as well. If you're concerned with privacy, I assure you I will not reveal any names if requested not to.

So ladies, what do you say? Are you with me?

XOXOX,

Trixie



To get the ball rolling, here's my first Half Nekkid picture of the week...


My favorite new undies!

And here's our first HNT "Cheer Up the Dump" submission. Thanks Smartypants!


Here's one from that sexy kitty...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home