Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is It Just Me...

...Or does anyone else have miserable sinus problems right now? My head feels like it's going to explode from all the pressure built up inside it, and it seems as though someone is stabbing me behind my eyeballs. My ears are so plugged up that I feel like I'm cruising at 33,000 feet. My face and neck hurt, even to the touch, and I now look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from constantly blowing my nose. That's attractive, eh?

I've always had allergy & sinus problems, but this is ridiculous. I'm wondering if there's something floating around out there in the air that has me this stuffed up. Is anyone else in the Midwest having these issues, and if so, what are you taking to fix it? Nothing is working for me so far.

Off to take a long, steamy shower and get some rest. Sweet dreams, everyone.

XOXOX,

Stuffy Trixie


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home