Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm HUGE in Germany...

I'm endlessly fascinated with my Sitemeter. I love the information it provides, such as who is currently reading, who links to me and of course, the IP addresses of the filthy pervs who find me through Googling disgusting search words. But by far, my favorite part is my ability to see the cities and countries in which people are viewing my site.

Being the curious fairy that I am, I've decided to start a little project. Over the next couple weeks, I'll be listing the names of cities and countries all over the world that have, at some point, come to my little slice of the net. What I hope is that some of you will recognize your town and write to me at the linked email address on my sidebar. I want to know all about you. Tell me about yourselves...who you are, what you do, whom you love, your dreams, your values and your beliefs. Tell me what you love about where you're from, and what you'd like to see change. Send me a picture if you'd like. If you're a blogger, let me know and I'll link to you. In the end, this is a very small world, and I'd like to meet as many of you as I can.

What I'd eventually like to see happen (though I haven't worked out all the pesky details, yet) is to create a site where all of my new friends from all over the world can come and share their thoughts and ideas with one another. Everyone has room in their life for one more friend, don't you think?

Now, keep in mind that I've copied and pasted these cities straight out of Sitemeter, so there may be a few misspellings, and I've only posted the places that have popped up more than once. That's the only way I can tell for certain that you've come to my blog on purpose.

So, let's begin with EUROPE:

Austria, Graz, Steiermark

Belgium, Drogenbos, Brabant

Belgium, Limbourg, Liege

Bulgaria, Parchevich, Plovdiv

Czech Republic, Kladno, Stredocesky Kraj

Denmark, lborg, Nordjylland

Estonia, Tallinn, Harjumaa

Finland, Ilmoissilta, Southern Finland

Finland, Turku, Western Finland

France, Cesson-Svign, Bretagne

France, Gagny, Ile-de-France

France, Issoire, Auvergne

France, Levallois-Perret, Ile-de-France

France, Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon

France, Ris-Orangis, Ile-de-France

France, Rouen, Haute-Normandie

France, Vanves, Ile-de-France

Germany , Beverbruch, Niedersachsen

Germany , Wrzburg, Bayern

Germany, Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen

Germany, Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen

Germany, Koeln, Nordrhein-Westfale

Germany, Muenchen, Bayern

Germany, Zepernick, Brandenburg

Germany,Fellbach, Baden-Wurttemberg

Greece, Sna, Lakonia

Italy, Monserrato, Sardegna

Netherlands, Amersfoort, Utrecht

Netherlands, Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland

Netherlands, Nijmegen, Gelderland

Norway, Bod, Nordland

Norway, Konglungen, Akershus

Norway, Lian, Sor-Trondelag

Portugal, So Domingos De Rana, Lisboa

Spain, Ministerio, Aragon

Sweden, Nacka, Vasternorrlands Lan

Sweden, Solna, Kalmar Lan

Switzerland, Arconciel, Fribourg

Switzerland, Farvagny-le-Grand, Fribourg

Switzerland, Mnchenbuchsee, Bern

Switzerland, Morges, Vaud

Switzerland, Murten, Neuchatel

Switzerland, Noraz, Fribourg

Switzerland, Orsonnens, Fribourg

Switzerland, Zrich, Zurich


Monday: The UK, Africa and the Middle East.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

XOXOX,

Trixie

p.s. 15 more daze and counting...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home