Monday, September 25, 2006

Friends Around the World - The UK, Africa and The Middle East

I was so surprised at the response I received from my readers in Europe, that I can't wait to hear what the rest of you around the world have to say. I'm making my way around the world, a small block at a time. Tomorrow, I'll post countries and cities in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.

Please, if you see your town, write to me and tell me about yourself. This has been a lot of fun so far, and I'm so excited to hear from you. So, without further ado, here's The UK, Africa and The Middle East...


Egypt, As Sakakini, Al Qahirah
Iran, Islamic Republic of, Sina, Bushehr
Ireland, Dublin
Mauritius
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Ar Riyad
South Africa, Cape Town, Western Cape
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubayy
United Kingdom, Billinghay, Norfolk
United Kingdom, Birmingham
United Kingdom, Brighton, Birmingham
United Kingdom, Broadway, Somerset
United Kingdom, Buxton, Stockport
United Kingdom, Cardiff
United Kingdom, Chelmsford, Essex
United Kingdom, Douglas, Fife
United Kingdom, Falkirk
United Kingdom, Farrington Gurney, Bath
United Kingdom, Harrogate, Leeds
United Kingdom, Hertford
United Kingdom, Heswall, Clwyd
United Kingdom, London, Lambeth
United Kingdom, Ludlow, Gloucestershire
United Kingdom, Martin, Lincolnshire
United Kingdom, Matlock, Derbyshire
United Kingdom, Milton Keynes
United Kingdom, Nantwich, Stoke-on-Trent
United Kingdom, Newbury, West Berkshire
United Kingdom, Nottingham
United Kingdom, Oxford, Oxfordshire
United Kingdom, Sale, Trafford
United Kingdom, Solihull
United Kingdom, Stevenage, Norfolk
United Kingdom, Stourbridge, Dudley
United Kingdom, Warwick, Warwickshire
United Kingdom, Watford, Slough


Thank you, again, to everyone who has written in so far. I'm looking forward to building a friendship with each and every one of you.

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home