Thursday, September 14, 2006

Cheer Up the Dump - Half Nekkid Week, Finale

Well, it's been a fun week, folks, but all good things must come to an end. Dan, I've had so many emails from people telling me about how much they enjoyed your blog, and how you'll be terribly missed. I can only hope that this past week has been a happier one for you, that these ladies and I have helped to put a smile on your face, and that some day soon you'll decide to return to our little blog community. It just won't be the same without you.

So here's your last picture, a pose per your request. Take care of yourself, stay in touch, and remember that there are those of us out there who can't wait for you to come back to us.

The rest of the lovely ladies are in a post directly below. Silly Blogger. It will only allow me to put up five pictures per post.

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home