Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cheer Up the Dump - Half Nekkid Week, Day 7

Well, boys and girls, we've got one more day to go of Half Nekkid Week. I'm almost sad to see it end. So, ladies, let's end it with a bang! Send me as many pictures as you can! One last push to make Dan grin. Oh, and Daniel, I haven't heard from you yet...you've got until tomorrow to let me know what final pose you'd like to see. Don't make me choose. This is, after all, all about you! And now, on with the show.


Me, in the tightest damned dress I own...



And one of my new favorite people and a total team player, the Kitty...




Alright, ladies. Now is not the time to be shy. Send in those sexy pictures!


XOXOX,

Trixie

p.s. Yes, I'm aware that one week is equal to seven days.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home