Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cheer Up the Dump - Half Nekkid Week, Day 6

Boy, am I happy today! Three, count 'em, THREE ladies have decided to help me cheer up Dan. I was beginning to think I was going to have to see this through on my own. Thanks to you, Os, for the second mention. Muchas gracias, Amigo. So, without further ado, let the half nekkidness/cheering up of Daniel begin!


Fuzzy, but it'll do, I think. Another one of me...




Our second non-blogger, and holy-hell is she sexy, Beth...


Ms. Hoopla, from the Great White North, and her adorable tummy...


And here's Miss Felicity in her third appearance...


Alright, kids. Two more days to go, and I've decided to let Dan choose the final "pose" he'd like to see. So, what's it gonna be, kid?

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home