Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cheer Up the Dump - Half Nekkid Week, Day 4

We're combining two milestones today, my friends. First, we're half-way through Half Nekkid Week, and second, this is my 200th post. What a great day!

Again, this is posting early because my services are required at the bar all night. I'm sure you're all so very upset about having to look at half naked women earlier than you'd expected. I know you'll find a way to get through it, though. I have faith in you, dear readers.

So here's me, getting ready for work...



Another amazing picture from the Kitty...


From Amy, a lovely reader & first non-blogger to post a picture...



And one more from the fabulous Felicity!


Thanks to all who have submitted thus far. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. We still have four more days to go, though, girls, so keep sending them in. Dan needs our support!

XOXOX,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home