Monday, August 21, 2006

And the Winner Is...Plus Other Crap


Thanks to everyone who voted on the costume selection. The "Aye, Matey's" have it (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun). This is the one I'll be getting. The party isn't until October, but I promise to take pictures just as soon as it arrives.

Anyhoo, there's a whole lotta stuff going on at the moment here in Trixieland. I'm moving in to a new apartment next Monday, so I'm going to take a break from blogging until that following Tuesday. Hopefully, things will have calmed down enough by then for me to give you all the attention you deserve.

Have a wonderful week everyone, and if any of you out there are actually crazy enough to want to help me pack, please, drop me a line. Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to get many responses to this?

XOXOX,

Trixie


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home