Monday, May 01, 2006

Well, That Sucked

Thanks to a well-timed rain shower and The Cubs getting their asses handed to them on a platter, Saturday night totally blew. Outside of one Brewer's fan's pizza-and-beer-filled projectile vomiting, nothing much happened. It was twelve hours of boredom, sore feet and less cash than I make in a normal 9 hour shift. I did get to tell one obnoxious customer to fuck off, though, so the night wasn't a total loss.

So sorry, no fabulous tales of alcoholism run amok, and no annoying customers to make fun of today. I'm tired and cranky, and without the inspiration to write something entertaining enough for myself, let alone any of you.

I did stand in front of the runner up in the Rockstar INXS contest while waiting in line at the grocery store on Sunday. You know, the guy who wrote the song about sitting in a tree with his girlfriend? So there's that. Yeah, I was thrilled too.

Happy Monday, all. Hope your weekend was a hell of a lot more interesting than mine!

Love, Trixie






Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home