Friday, May 12, 2006

Maybe, Maybe Not


I got this in my fortune cookie today. Apparently, I'm about to get what I want because I'm charming and have a great personality. So, if what I've been lead to believe is true, I won't be posting for a while. I'll be:

Sitting on a white, sandy beach at an expensive resort that I now own because I won the lottery, with a pina colada in one hand, a Marlboro menthol in the other, and the boyfriend is sitting next to me, admiring me in my string bikini because my ass is perfect and my cellulite has disappeared, all while eating a pepperoni pizza and a gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream because I never gain any weight.

But if this doesn't happen, and I find out this fortune is really bullshit, I'll be working at the bar all weekend, making no money because the other bartender is out of town, it's supposed to be freezing and rainy AND the Cubs suck ass. And then, of course, I'll be posting on Monday.

Either way, have a happy weekend everyone.

Love, Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home