Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Kamikaze Commenting

I realize that at times I write some pretty out-there shit. Yes, I talk about blowjobs, g-spots and the like. I've even described some pretty erotic dreams. But seriously, folks, at it's most sexual, my blog is more like Cinemax After Dark than the Spice Channel. Sure, you get some full-frontal, but you'll never see the "money shot" here.

Why am I saying all this? Well, I'm still a bit perplexed as to why someone whose never commented before would ask me about my,er, preferences as to where my partner ejaculates. If it had been anyone on my blogroll, I probably would have just laughed and took it as being completely tongue-in-cheek. By now, I know most of their personalities enough to understand the spirit in which their remarks were
made. But then I received an e-mail about it today from Os, the KING of subtlety. He said that even HE wouldn't leave a comment like that on someone's blog.

So, help me here people. I want to understand what would lead someone to believe that asking something like that is appropriate? It was like this person came out of the clouds and just dropped a bomb on this sweet little fairy's head. I mean, c'mon! It's not like I went to his blog first and asked him if he shaves his balls or likes to be anally probed. Is there something about me or what I write that would make anyone think that this is acceptable?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home