Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Holy Hell! What's That Smell?

It's been an even busier day than usual around here (you know, the REAL job), what with taping season close to beginning and cleaning up other people's messes. I've got too much shit to do tonight, and it's all being pushed back because I'm stuck here at the office until God-Knows-When, so I only have a tiny window of opportunity to write this post.

So, just a quick question for my local readers...Can someone please tell me what the hell that horrific stink was in the West Loop today? I nearly puked up my frappucino while driving to the bank this afternoon. It smelled like a combo of rotten eggs and beer farts. What on EARTH could procure that kind of noxious odor, literally coating the entire neighborhood in stench?

If you live or work in the area, and know where that came from, please, drop me a line. I want to send a thank-you note to the perpetrator(s) for making me want to hurl all afternoon.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home