Monday, April 17, 2006

On Nastiness

This is mine. Let there be no mistake about it. I write what I do because I enjoy it, and because I love the human interaction (even if it's only in cyber-space) that comes with this type of forum. I have thoroughly enjoyed making the acquaintances of several of you, and look forward to what you have to say each and every day. Hell, I've even made some wonderful friends.

I've been blessed, for the most part, with intelligent, witty and caring readers. Your comments and thoughts will always be welcome here, even if they don't always agree with mine. I sometimes think I've learned more from the people who disagree with me than those that do. To me, it means I'm seeing a whole new way of looking at things, and that can never, ever be bad.

What I will not put up with, however, are people coming to my comments section with the sole purpose of being nasty. If you don't like what I write, please, leave a thoughtful comment or email, and tell me so. Or, simply click on that little X that's in the top right hand corner of your screen. There is no place in my comments for those who wish to spew their vitriol, so please don't waste your time and energy. It will be deleted immediately.

Take your venom elsewhere...it isn't welcome here.




Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home