Saturday, April 15, 2006

A New Look

I've been tinkering with the template of my blog for a week or so now, and I think I've gotten it to a place where I finally like it. Well, not me per se. I think I've discussed my lack of knowledge of all things HTML in the past, so after nearly pulling my hair out last night, the BF stepped in and did what he does best...making me happy. Thank you, babe. I love it.

As for the picture, well, a while ago, I was turned on to the artist Regis Loisel and his series of Tinker Bell drawings. The image at the top is, by far, one of my favorites. I love the idea of a fairy who is a bit clumsy, but also naughty and sexy. I saw them, and they immediately reminded me of how I got my nickname.

Have a happy holiday weekend everyone!

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home