Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bocca della Verita

The Mouth of Truth

I think you all can tell by now that I've come back from Italy just a little bit changed. But how can YOU really know this? You barely know me. I've intentionally kept parts of myself hidden, partly to protect myself, but mostly to protect those I love.

But my holiday opened my eyes a bit. The truth is, there are things in my life, important things, that need to be discussed...for me, of course, but again, mostly for others. My life is in the process of changing, REALLY changing, and this blog needs to change along with it.

So, I suppose it's time for some truths, huh? Time to tell you what's been going on in my world. Now, before you start worrying, I'm still the same old Trixie, just, well, happier.

Truth # 1: I am officially off the market. Yes, THAT market. I'm in love.

Truth # 2: I've met the man I'm going to marry. And before you ask, yes, he's aware of that fact.

Truth # 3: By the end of the year, I will be moving 9000 miles away from everything I know to be with him.

Truth # 4: I'm scared to death, but the happiness I feel outweighs every fear I have.

Truth # 5: I've caught myself the sweetest, kindest, most loving, generous and sexy man I've ever met.

Truth # 6: Yep, I'm pretty damn lucky.

Well, boys and girls, there you have it. This is my life...one I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be lucky enough to lead. And to tell you the truth, I can't wait to see how it's all going to turn out. I may even write about it...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home