Friday, April 14, 2006

5:30A.M. Wake-Up Call


Every morning for the past week, the BF has woken up pitching a tent (or so he tells me). Now, I know this is a pretty common occurrence in men, and I like the fact that he attributes it to his thoughts and dreams of me...or at the very least, the multitude of naughty pictures I've sent his way. He has also expressed his love of being woken up with a morning hummer as of late. Well, you all know my opinion on THAT ACTIVITY already, so suffice it to say, he and I get along JUST fine.

But now, as the date of our living together looms ever-closer over our heads, I'm getting a bit worried. It's not because I'm afraid I won't satisfy him sexually (because I know THAT won't be a problem) or because I don't like the taste of Mango juice (hehehe). It's something that goes much deeper than that...I have never been, nor will I ever be a morning person.

You see, my guy gets up at the ass-crack of dawn. 5:30A.M. to be exact. I can barely speak at that ungodly hour let alone use my mouth for, well, more adventurous activities. It usually takes me a good half hour to become even partially conscious, and another hour or so before I should even be allowed to operate heavy machinery. I certainly don't think I should be touching anything as fragile as a penis that early in the morning. I'm likely to break it in half!

So, what do I do? I'd need to wake up at 4:00A.M. just to be alive enough to take care of him without mortally wounding him. I love him dearly, but 4:00A.M.? You've got to be kidding me. How am I ever going to keep him satisfied? I'm freaking out here, people! Quick! I need your advice. Can you help me, please?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home