Saturday, March 25, 2006

Yes, I'm Still Alive

My travels are quickly coming to an end, and now it's time to go back to my life. I'm not quite sure how to go about returning to normal. How does one do that after enjoying so many amazing experiences?

I don't think I'll ever be able to put the joy I feel in to words...nor do I care to. It's mine, all mine, and I'll keep it with me always. So, for the next week, you'll have to settle for photographs while I settle back in to my life. Besides, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll beging posting them on Monday.

To all of you who requested a postcard...I sent them, though I'm not sure if you'll get it. Apparently, the Roman mail system is quite awful. It took me three days just to find a working mailbox. I apolgize if you don't receive it.

Finally, to all of you who have sent me "I miss you's" and "Come back soon's": Thank you. Trixie's back, and she missed you all very much.

Ciao, e un bacio.

Trix

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home