Monday, March 13, 2006

The Continuing Saga of L & A

A while back, I wrote this post about my dear friend L, and her miserable son-of-a-bitch husband. If you haven't already read it, I suggest you start there before reading this any further. Since then, she's been (notice I said SHE, not THEY) attempting to work on the problems in their marriage. Of course, this doesn't do a damn bit of good. Nothing one-sided ever does.

In the latest bit of news, she found out A has a page on Myspace...further proof that he's a complete and total tool. I checked it out, and it seems he's been soliciting the favors of many of the pathetic sluts who post to that loser-infested wasteland of a website. Am I the only person who sees something wrong with a married man, father of a small child AND self-professed cheater playing around on that site?

What's worse is that she still won't kick him out. Listen, I'm no angel, and far be it from me to judge anyone. Everyone has a story to tell, and you can never know what curveballs life will throw at you. Each situation is different. But the fact remains that he has a loving wife at home, and he cheats. And he lies about it.

So I ask you, how many more times do I have to hear the same old story from her? How many more times do I have to tell her to leave him? How many more times do I have to help her pick up the pieces? At what point do I say, "Enough. I'm tired of this. I love you, you're my friend, but if you're not going to help yourself, I can't help you anymore."?

Please. Someone tell me what to do. I'm at a loss for answers.



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home