Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well Smack My Ass & Color Me Happy!


And Happy HNT


I'm in a great mood today, and I don't know why. Not that I'm usually in a bad mood, mind you, but today I'm REALLY happy. Whatever. I'm not going to question it...I'm just going to go with the flow. In honor of my giddy mood (and because I honestly have nothing else stored in my brain at the moment), I've decided to write a list of all the things that make me happy. So, without further ado (and in no particular order) I'd like to present...


A List Trixie's Favorite Things
1. Peanut butter on celery.
2. Clean sheets, fresh from the dryer.
3. The sound of my niece's giggle.
4. Black high-heeled boots. Really, can a girl have too many? I don't think so.
5. Super-sized snowflakes that melt as soon as they hit the ground.
6. A brand new toothbrush.
7. Shaving my legs (I know, it's weird, but it's my list, so fuck off).
8. My fat, happy animals.
9. Missy's blog.
10. Mona. Ok, she's not a thing. She's a person. But you know what I mean.
11. Q-Tips & squeaky-clean ears.
12. A Maker's Mark Manhattan - on the rocks, of course.
13. Orchids.
14. Getting orchids from a great guy.
15. New socks.
16. My car. I love her.
17. Opening Day at Wrigley Field.
18. Listening to Music. LIVE.
19. My family. I said these were in no particular order, so don't give me any lip!
20. A cigarette and an espresso after dinner.
21. Yoga pants.
22. Bulmer's Cider, even though they no longer sell it in The States.
23. My leather-bound journal.
24. Reading This blog and this blog.
25. Brand new make-up.
26. My soft wool blanket.
27. Having someone read to me.
28. Girlie soaps and lotions.
29. Red nail polish.
30. Writing this silly little blog.
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home