Sunday, February 26, 2006

Twin Souls ~ A Letter From a Reader

I've received a lot of email in the past few days regarding my recent "Dream" posts. I was actually shocked at how many of you have said you've experienced something similar, mostly because in truth, I though I was crazy for having dreams like that. Apparently, and thankfully, I'm not the only one.

One of the nicest letters I received was from Shell over at TwinFlame :

Hi Trix,

I read your blog and just wanted to ask you about your dream. Do you believe in Twin Souls (Twinflames)? Have you ever heard of the them? Your dream struck me as your twin communicating with you. I believe that our dreams are a part of our existence, not merely unconscious thoughts.

Yes, I have met and connected spiritually with my twin and through my personal experiences, it often takes a third party to point out the connection. The twin relationship is a spiritual one, but your twin (if incarnated at the same time you are) is your "one true love" on earth. Your twin is the perfect other half of you whether incarnated or not.

Best of life to you!


Shell

As I explained to Shell in my reply, I honestly don't know how much I believe in the realm of the spiritual. However, the thought that there is someone out there for each and every one of us brings a smile to my face. How wonderful would it be for all of us to experience love in it's purest and deepest form?

So thank you Shell, for giving me something to ponder, and for making me smile.

Wishing all of you happy dreams,

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home