Monday, February 13, 2006

SPAMALOT...Translation Needed

I recently received this e-mail in my gmail spam folder:

SHY TO FCUK WITH UR SHORT GUN? L0NGER 3" INSTANTLY SIMILAR

Susie Debby
to me
More options
Feb 7 (2 days ago)


fascinate light motor. happened wife servants.respect rich is we window. bad few whom.shining very end benefit. embarrass motor steps steps latter not?make wanted nothing principle. side corner bought yours? embarrass bad slow love least allow.drew shining similar?

After getting up off the floor from falling over with laughter at the title, I read the rest of it. Well, at least I TRIED to read the rest of it. What the fuck, exactly, is Susie Debbie trying to tell me? Did she read my post about the man to whom I lost my virginity and feel sorry for him?

So I've decided to ask you, dear readers, to translate for me. I'll post the best response right here on my blog, and I've got a special prize for the winner...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home