Thursday, February 16, 2006

Kill Me, Please.

Seeing as how my head is about to explode, brought on by the over-zealous dentist who today decided I needed a big gaping fucking hole in my mouth, I really don't have the capacity to write my name let alone a full blog post. Add to that the fact that I'm fucking starving, because my lips are still numb and I'm unable to get anything solid inside my stomach, thus dropping my blood sugar levels to a near-record low, and you'll understand why you've got one hell of a pissed off Trixie on your hands.

So, I was going to announce the winner of the SPAMALOT contest tonight, but it's just going to have to wait until Monday. I'm sure you're all very disappointed. Read: Neil. Have a lovely weekend everyone, and pray for my speedy recovery - and for the soul of the bastard who made me this way.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home