Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Dream of Him ~ Part Two

I had a million questions for him, each bouncing around in my mind, and the pounding in my head was nearly deafening. I wanted to respond to him, to tell him everything I was feeling. But before I could ask him anything, he had rolled me over on to my side, so that I was facing away from him.

Feather-like fingertips stroked my back, from neck to hips and back again. Soft lips followed, retracing the path of his hands. I felt chills run throughout my entire body. I wanted so badly to kiss him, to taste the lips that gave me such pleasure. I tried to turn over, but he held me tight.

"Please, let me kiss you."

"Not yet. We have plenty of time for that."

I was helpless in his arms...at his mercy, to do with as he pleased. He kissed my neck again, pressing his body ever closer in to mine. He ran his fingers between my legs, touching and teasing along the way. With his hand, he gently lifted my leg, and in an instant, he was inside of me.

There was a grace and easiness to his lovemaking. It was fluid and rhythmic, as if he knew everything I needed and desired, without ever having to ask. He filled me so completely, and I knew without a doubt that someone had made him just for me.

I gasped at the power and strength in which he then took me, at this unexpected and wonderful sensation I was now feeling. Happiness. That was the only thought that came to mind, and it repeated over and over again, even long after we had finished.

Later, as we lay there wrapped in each other, all my questions came flowing back to me. But something in me had changed. There was no sense of urgency anymore. I was confident he'd tell me everything when the time was right.

We began talking again, this time about our passions, our dreams, our hopes and fears for the future. As we lay there in the dark, I couldn't help but think, "So this is what it's like...to be so completely in tune with another person. To be able to share my deepest thoughts without fear."

I moved to roll over, wanting to kiss him, and this time, he didn't stop me. As I turned to him, I realized I could now see more of his face, only partly obscured now by shadows which light couldn't yet dissipate. His eyes. All I could see were his eyes. Dark, yet kind. Little lines and creases shown in the corners, telling me there was sadness there once, but also smiles and joy.

I raised my mouth to him and kissed his eyelids, his soft lashes fluttering against my lips. I kissed his mouth as he held me tightly to his chest. I asked him why he had finally allowed me to kiss him. He bent down and gently kissed my forehead.

"Why? Because you are beginning to understand me."

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home