Saturday, January 28, 2006

We Now Return You to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

Talk about putting my feet to the fire...

This has been, without a doubt, the CRAZIEST week in this Trixie's short blogging life. Thanks to a good friend, I've received more readers than I could ever have dreamed of. Of course, he warned me that along with all the nice comments and e-mails, I'd also get a few kooks and people who will just plain hate me. By God, he was certainly on the money. I feel as though I've been in the Twilight Zone for the past few days!

It's time, though, to come back to the real world. But to do that, I must address a few things. So here they are, in no particular order:

1. A very warm thank you to those that have left me such sweet and supportive comments. I'm honored that you would spend a few moments of your day reading my silliness. I am so very grateful.

2. To the men and women who've sent me lovely pictures of their genitalia...thank you, too! You've provided me countless hours of entertainment.

3. To those that left spiteful comments and e-mails...thank you as well. While it may be difficult for me at times to read what you've written, I can understand where the anger comes from. When you only know a small part of a story, it's only normal to react in that manner. Your comments will always be welcome here, and I will not delete them, nor will I respond in kind.

Well, I think that pretty much covers everything. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and I'll be back on Monday.

Trixie

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home