Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Quick Poll

I admit it. Up until recently, I've really disliked wearing underwear. Unless I'm wearing a skirt short enough to show all of God's creation, I hardly ever bother with panties. I hate visible undie lines, and I'm not very fond of the feeling of elastic crawling up my ass. There's a certain freedom in going commando...and a small sense of naughtiness to it. Kind of an "I know something you don't know" thing.

But I've gotten in better shape lately, and after a purchase of a few pairs of cute knickers, I've started to enjoy the idea of wearing some sexier things. The problem is, I've been out of the lingerie loop for so long that I really don't know where to begin.

So this got me to thinking...there were no shortage of male opinions when I wrote the blowjob post, and I'm hoping that all of you will once again enlighten me as to the inner workings of the masculine mind. I've taken the liberty of downloading some pictures of styles I Iike, and I would love it if you would all vote for your favorite. Of course, your vote is welcome as well, ladies! Maybe I'll even post a picture of me in them for Half Nekkid Thursday. Or not. But you'll never know until you vote.

So, without further ado, here are your choices:


#1

#2

#3


#4


So, which will it be?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home