Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh, Shit. I've Been Tagged.

I'll admit it. I'm not at all fond of the whole "tagging" thing. I was hoping to get away with never getting hit up. But alas, that was not to be. However, I find it completely impossible to deny this woman anything. I don't think ANYONE could. Keep in mind, some of this may be a bit redundant, since I just wrote this post a few days ago.

So, here we go...

Trixie's List of 8 "Perfect Partner" Requirements
1. Must be male.
2. He must have, as a commenter so elegantly put it, the capacity to love.
3. He must be completely honest. Even about the bad stuff.
4. He must be intelligent. Really intelligent.
5. He has to make me laugh. Big, fall-on-the-floor belly laughs. A little pee came out kind of laughs.
6. He must be kind.
7. He must be sexually knowlegeable. And when I say "sexually knowledgeable," I don't mean "slept with all of Chicago."
8. He wants me...and only me.
So, Slutbag (I swear, I'm not making that name up), there you go, sweetie. Next time I get tagged, I'm shooting it right over to you!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home