Friday, January 27, 2006

Apparently, I'm at War

Really, people. If you've read my blog at all, you have a general idea of what kind of person I am. I'm not malicious, and I'm certainly not psychotic. When I wrote my last post, it was, in all honesty, NOT meant as a personal attack on anyone. If anything, it was a plea to END the blog-world B.S. Please, scroll down and read it again. ALL I asked for was an end to the nastiness. Apparently, though, for one particular person, it wasn't taken as such.

Earlier this afternoon, I began to receive disturbing, accusatory and vulgar e-mails (yes, folks, she cast the first "battle" stone, whether you want to believe it or not) from who you all now know as Mimi. While I alluded to her in my post, I never named her, and never planned to. Her nastiness to Rob was bad enough, but she crossed the line when she started emailing me. Admittedly, I said some awful things to her, but only after asking her repeatedly to simply go away. While I'm not proud of what I wrote to her (it was childish and cruel), I will NOT stand here silently while she tells you what she wants you to hear instead of the truth. It's become a personal vendetta to her, and I neither care nor want to know why.

So that's it. I'm done, and I hope all of you are as well. I will not say another word about this, nor will I be forced in to a "war" that only exists in someone else's mind. It makes for great bloggage, but I want no part of it.

I have a life, a great career (and FYI, I work in television full time, the bartending thing is for fun, and only once a week), a wonderful family and amazing friends. This pettiness has no place in my life.

Enough.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home