Monday, December 26, 2005

One Down...

Contrary to what my previous post may have indicated I would do, I quite enjoyed my holiday. On Christmas Eve, I had a amazing dinner made especially for me. From the ingredients in the dishes to the selections of wine, everything was simply lovely. I don't think I've ever had someone be so thoughtful or take such good care of me. We topped the night off by watching Real Genius & Trainspotting, curled up in front of the fireplace and the MOTHER of all TV's. I'm still smiling at the very thought of it.

Christmas Day was rather unremarkable, and I must say I'm quite thrilled with that fact. Just a quiet dinner at home with my family, followed by a nap in front of the TV & finally, a little gift exchange. My nephew loved his Roboraptor, but I'm not certain my niece felt the same about her American Girl doll. She was more interested in what I gave her brother. If she doesn't turn out to be a rugby-playing, Harley Davidson-riding lesbian, I think I'll die of shock.

I'm pretty tired this evening, and there's very little creativity swirling around in my brain at the moment. So, please, check back tomorrow. The plan is to share with you the many, many New Year's Eve bartending tales I have to tell. So, until then, good night. I hope Santa brought you everything you wanted!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home