Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And the Magic Eight Ball Says...

I received a magic Eight Ball from a client today as a sort of "gag" gift. It's been mostly quiet here at the office, so I decided to pass the time by having everyone ask it some questions. Here, below, is a random sample of some of the wise and powerful answers it gave us.

Joseph: Will these hair implants ever grow?
Magic 8 Ball: DON'T BET ON IT

Lisa: Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
Magic 8 Ball: NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Stewie: Is it wrong for a man to love another man?
Magic 8 Ball: YOU CAN COUNT ON IT

The Boss: Should I quit and do something more positive with my life?
Magic 8 Ball: ABSOLUTELY

The Boss #2: Is it wrong to dream of hot Asian prostitutes while laying in bed next to my wife?
Magic 8 Ball: INDICATIONS SAY YES

Me: Will I get a chance to make it 9,080,001?
Magic 8 Ball: SO IT SHALL BE (Rock on!)

After that, I read this post from one of my favorite bloggers, and I got to thinking...I should up the ante and have some fun with this. Why not make this game of mine a little more interactive? And in the process, I may get to know some of you a little bit.

I'm taking a page from the Holy Book of Armaedes, and I'm inviting all of you to ask some questions of the Eight Ball. Ask anything you want, & I'll make sure he answers them by Wednesday morning. So, leave a comment, or e-mail me, and EB & I will get to work on your queries right away!

Besides, I'll have plenty of time on my hands now that The Boss has decided to sell the business and work with lepers in Sri Lanka.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home