Thursday, November 10, 2005

Under Cover

You didn't know I was watching you this morning, but I was. I pretend to be asleep, but that was only so you didn't feel self conscious. Actually, I do it quite often.

I like the way you look when you wake up. I love your shoulders, the strength in your back - even the slowly developing extra bit of skin around your waistline, just above the top of your boxers, is enough to turn me on. You're all man, and I can't get enough of it.

I can see everything from the reflection in the mirror. I watch you shave, towel around your waist, and I pretend it's me touching your face instead of your razor. I have to stifle a giggle when I see you check your hairline. It's not going anywhere soon, baby. Don't worry.

When you come back in the bedroom, I close my eyes, but I can smell you. That wonderful mix of soap and aftershave...it's all I can do not to reach up and bring you back to bed. And when you get dressed, well, that's my favorite part. Your back is to me so I can open my eyes again. First your pants, then your shirt and then your tie. I can't help but think, "thank God he's mine."

Then, after a gentle kiss goodbye, you're gone.

I can't wait until tomorrow morning.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home