Thursday, November 17, 2005

Throwing the Baby Out with the Bath Water

For being a relatively new blogger, I've already received a truckload of e-mails regarding a few of my posts. While it's really nice to know that people are actually reading my drivel, It's slightly disconcerting that so many of them, without REALLY knowing me, felt the need to offer their counsel. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE comments and e-mails, but could you all lighten up on the advice? I may be a head case some times, but really, I'm alright. Besides, I'm on my meds now, so no worries. Let's all try sticking to funny and thoughtful comments, and do away with the psychotherapy. Oh, and EZ, your disgusting displays of misogyny & perversion are welcome as well.

That said, if you've been to my blog before, you might have noticed that a few things are missing. First, I've done away with some of the posts. I re-read a few of my entries, and found them either too mean, or too maudlin. That's not what I'm going for, and it's definitely not why I started blogging to begin with. Second, I got rid of the "thigh-high" picture, and that's mainly for my own personal safety. There are a surprising number of freaks out there, and apparently, they all found my blog. So, to Bobby from Oklahoma, thank you so much for your offer, but S&M just isn't my thing.

So there you have it. A new beginning for Bated Breath. I just hope I get it right this time.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home